Sales Executive – Wolesale
- Develop and maintain relationships with key buyers and assistant buyers for accounts managed.
- Analyze business by style and by category for each account.
- Determine strategies to maximize sales growth and reduce inventory liability.
- Work directly with the buying and planning teams to review seasonal sales and receipt plans, as well as profitability by month to maintain a healthy business.
- Work with accounts in the showroom and/or virtually, present the collection, help build assortments that best represent the brand and the customer who shops the store.
- Monitor order entry and track shipping for each account.
- Partner with internal departments, i.e. product development, production, and design, to establish strong working relationships and effective communication.
- Regular store visits and comp shopping to maintain market awareness and gather competitive intelligence.
- 5+ years of “Wholesale Sales” experience in the fashion industry
- Experience selling corporate retailers and chain stores
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Solid understanding of retail math including mark-up, sell-through, OTB and gross margin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel functions and formulas
What We Are Looking For:
- Adaptable – changes course easily – Knows when to be patient and when to push – Works well in the gray – Shows grace under pressure – Owns mistakes and learns from them – Balances multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – We’re a START-UP!
- Takes initiative – Builds for the future – Takes personal ownership and accountability – Is resourceful in getting things done.
- Team Player!
- Communicates cross functionally – Knows when to get people involved and when to make a decision – Takes an inclusive approach
- It’s not just what you do, but how you do it – Contributes to a positive and productive environment!
- Functional Expertise – Know Your Stuff
- Has the skills necessary to perform the job – Keeps current on trends, skills, and practices – Puts learning into practice.