* Managing marketplace accounts like Wayfair, Amazon, etc.
* Working with Supply Chain to plan inventory and product initiatives.
* Coordinate with Supply Chain, Product Development, on sales plans.
* Developing sales strategies to maximize revenue growth, such as campaigns and promotions
* Provide Supply Chain detailed direction on product, photography, and marketing requirements catered to ecommerce.
* Analyze internal data, identifying trends and areas of improvement.
* Perform market research to identify and execute growth opportunities.
You Must have:
* Bachelor’s degree in related field
* 5+ years of Ecommerce work experience in marketing, sales, and operational
* Professional written and verbal communication skills / Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
* Be able to adapt to changing environments
* Attention to detail a must
Benefits & Perks:
Artisan 34 offers an array of Perks. To name a few; Free Coffee, Drinks, Snacks, Flexible Schedule, Paid Time Off for Volunteer Work, and Summer Fridays. Artisan 34 offers Health, Dental, and Vision plans as well.